dijous, de gener 18, 2007

Just a note

When I started the blog my purpose was to write it in both languages, Catalan because is my mother tongue and English because I would like to improve it some more. But I've decided to give up translating it in english: on one side I don't have enough time to translate every single post and, on the other side, my english is still a little poor to post in a blog and, moreover, I've always asked Julio to correct it or re-write it which was never the point when I decided to do the translation.

I hope you forgive me.

3 comentaris:

Anònim ha dit...

I'll miss the translations, because they were excellent. My congratulations to the translator(s) :-)ot

Marta Contreras ha dit...

I guess you'll miss Julio's. Maybe we though this would be a chance to encourage him to write in a blog but no luck :)

Anònim ha dit...

In any case ... keep posting! :)